Please i'm a new member of this great website. I need help on my final year project. The topic of the project is online staff database.
I need all the help i can get for this projct

arjunsasidharan commented: Welcome +4

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome to daniweb. You will get all the help you need untill you show some effort. Read the rules.Please have a look at the Software Development and Web development forum. Before posting any queries please check these links

1. Important

2. Very important

3. Try using google first. If you can't find any answers there then post your queries in one of the development forums.

Cheers! :)

> I need all the help i can get for this projct
Then what?

6 months later you're back asking for help on your first trivial work assignment? Because you got a job you didn't deserve on the back of the "aced" final year project.

Final year projects are there to separate the wheat from the chaff, and from where I'm sitting, it looks like you're going to get blown away, unless you buck up your ideas and start doing some real work yourself.

One line "please help" messages on a forum don't cut it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.