I saw this somewhere and decided to share it here. Enjoy!

An 18 year-old girl tells her Mom that she has missed
her period for two months. Very worried, the mother
goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The
test result shows that the girl is pregnant!

Shouting, cursing and crying, the mother says, "Who
was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!" The
girl picks up the phone and makes a call.

Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their
house; a mature and distinguished man with gray hair,
and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps
out of the Ferrari and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, the mother
and the girl, and tells them:

"Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the
problem. However, I can't marry her because of my
personal family situation but I will take charge. I
will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for
the rest of her life. Additionally, If a girl is born
I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a
beachfront villa and a $1,000,000 bank account. If a
boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories
and a $2,000,000 bank account. If it is twins, a
factory and $2,000,000 each. However, if there is a
miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent,
places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells
him, "You will have to sleep with her again!"

If you were the father, what would you do?:icon_redface: :icon_cheesygrin:

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by The Dude
Featured Replies

he marries the kid, one way or the other. No buying off your responsibilities. But I've been raised in what these days is apparently a rather oldfashioned way. Read More

i wish my daughter would come up with that... so if that happened, i would even let him sleep with my wife... :D

he marries the kid, one way or the other.
No buying off your responsibilities.

But I've been raised in what these days is apparently a rather oldfashioned way.

Votes + Comments
I would have done the same thing. :)

i wish my daughter would come up with that... so if that happened, i would even let him sleep with my wife... :D

Haba!!:icon_wink:

he marries the kid, one way or the other.
No buying off your responsibilities.

But I've been raised in what these days is apparently a rather oldfashioned way.

I was too, but considering that she could live off the interest of the bank accounts and never have to work a day in her life while still providing for the future of the family, I think I'd choose the gifts.

Unfortunately, you're probably right. And I don't think that this "old-fashioned" is gonna retro its way back to popularity any time soon...

I was too, but considering that she could live off the interest of the bank accounts and never have to work a day in her life while still providing for the future of the family, I think I'd choose the gifts.

given that this is a modern kid without any sense of responsibility (else she wouldn't have gotten herself wanked by a wanker like that) she'd probably blow through it in a few weeks at most.

It's a good thing she is 18 years old. Which it would mean I don't have anything to say any more. She was old enough to get pregnant, she's old enough to start taking decisions in her life.
I would be happy to give any sugestion if she asks me. And moral support would be always there, after all, I don't want my future grandson/daughter to suffer unnecesary.
If she would have been younger I would put the guy in jail. Since the alternative would have been to "blow his head off", which I might be tempted to do.

>She was old enough to get pregnant, she's old enough to start taking decisions in her life.

I was old enough to get pregnant at 12, dont think i could make life decisions then. :-S unless you mean legally of course.

and lmao. Nice joke. If I were the father I'd be abit worried tbh. ;)

you can legaly get pregnant at 16 but you are a bit screwed if you do (cant support yourself)

So, in your country is legal to have sex with a minor?

if you're a minor yourself...

our law is stupid. if two people under 16 do it consentually its always the guys fault

that's got nothing to do with age. Just see divorce cases. It's always the man who gets the blame, even if the woman ran off with a new flame after years of fooling around while the man was at home taking care of the kids.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.