Hi everyone !

My name is Rafael Larios, I have been involved with computers and electronics since 1981 working with some computer languages that might be unknown to many younger programmers.

I just got to do something fun in other areas such as energy conservation and I always wanted to do something with VB. This is how I got to know this place which I find interesting. It's really quite something to be able to reach people from all over the world who have done things before and save a ton of time. In the past this was something nobody could have anticipated.

I still remember how back in 1987 I developed a terminal emulator program with x86 Assembler and didn't have any information at all. My only source of information was an article I found in Byte Magazine that dealt with creating device drivers. Times have changed for good.

Thank you again for your support and I look forward to helping those who can also benefit from my own experience.

Rafael

Welcome, Rafael! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.