Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ~s.o.s~

we have a lot of nepalese people where I live and one of them i know in college mentioned it to me but i didnt know what it was, so thanks for explaining

:)

Today night we will fire crackers whole night (ahh i hate polution), but will not participate to fire crackers....just i will enjoy today's night.

Today it is celebrated by Hindus, Jains and Sikhs across the globe as the "Festival of Light," where the lights or lamps signify victory of good over the evil within every human being

The description sounds like its a very nice celebration, but I'm a little werry about the above statement. There's a lot of people in this world that are just plain evil to the bone.

Votes + Comments
I guess it is only for those people who celebrate Diwali. ;)

The description sounds like its a very nice celebration, but I'm a little werry about the above statement. There's a lot of people in this world that are just plain evil to the bone.

Let the evil people have their own holiday and celebration! I like Diwali a lot better!

Today (26-Oct-2011) is Diwali celebration...I wish all Indian and every members of DaniWeb family a Happy Diwali and a Happy New Year...have a blast and be safe :)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.