I'm trying to find software that will join two avi's together. I've used a program called "Alive Video Joiner" but i would like to find something better.
I would like to get more into editing and encoding so if anyone can recommend software that is easy to learn it would be a big help.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Windows movie maker (free, its hidden under start somewhere) is actually very good

It can convert, compress, import from dv camera, add naration, credits, transitions and has a nice interface.

I'm trying to find software that will join two avi's together. I've used a program called "Alive Video Joiner" but i would like to find something better.
I would like to get more into editing and encoding so if anyone can recommend software that is easy to learn it would be a big help.

I know a tool which my husband using is webvideo author, which can combine many video to one, or crop the video with resize, ..... we always use it to edit our video from DV. Both of us like it, hope it helps you.

Cheers!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.