jimpossible2k 0 Newbie Poster

Hello everyone,

If your like me and you want to find the right developer to do SEO for your website (one that will not get you banned from the search engines for using strange or obscure techniques), then selecting the right developer for your website is crucial. You really need to do some background research (by looking at their portfolio and getting cost estimations) to make sure you will get good value for your dollar.

I found a website a few weeks ago called "My Software Project"
(www.mysoftwareproject.net).
The website allows you to post a description of your software project which software developers can view. Software developers then place advertisements for your project (which usually contain a link to a portfolio of their previous work). This allows you to do your research before committing to any particular developer.

Note: If you know SEO then you can also use this site to attract potential customers!

Anyways, just thought I would share this information with everyone since someone might find it useful.

James

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.