Hi to all can i know how to add my site blog to google index. I tried in to add sitemap. Can i know how to add the site to google index

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

There are several ways to do it:

1) Submit your site directly to them

2) Submit a Google Sitemap

3) Get incoming links to your homepage. These will be followed by Google's crawlers and will lead them to your site.

Of all the methods suggested by stymiee, i would recommend to get more and more back links from the quality sites. Please do submit your site to the directories. This could help you a lot.

no need to submit your site manually, just get some links pointed to your site. Google spiders will discover your site automatically.

no need to submit your site manually, just get some links pointed to your site. Google spiders will discover your site automatically.

But wouldn't you agree for the ten seconds it takes to submit your site it is worth knowing that Google is aware of your site?

But wouldn't you agree for the ten seconds it takes to submit your site it is worth knowing that Google is aware of your site?

Definitely one can submit the site to the GOOGLE, the main problem in doing it is getting a low PR. It is believed that when a site is submitted through the submission form, it gets a low PR. On the otherhand, if the spiders automatically detect them it gives a higher PR.
I don't have an exact information to validate my above statement.

Definitely one can submit the site to the GOOGLE, the main problem in doing it is getting a low PR. It is believed that when a site is submitted through the submission form, it gets a low PR. On the otherhand, if the spiders automatically detect them it gives a higher PR.

That's completely untrue. PR is determined by a page's link popularity and that's it. How you submit it has nothing to do with PR at all.

In fact, Google recommends submitting new domains manually, and then letting link popularity dictate how often and how deep they will be spidered.

Thanx a lot cscgal for your suggestion. I was very much confused about the submission of the site. So for a new domain, it should be made mandatory.

So for a new domain, it should be made mandatory.

no, not at all necessary

as said earlier, just get high PR backlinks from relevant sites, improve and update content regularly of your site, post in forums, blogs, This will help you to stand out the crowd and Google bolt will automatically get crawled to your sites from any of the source mentioned above.
Don't add your site manually to Google, let Google search it, it may take some time but it depends on you, how fast you make Google to crawl your site.

Don't add your site manually to Google, let Google search it, it may take some time but it depends on you, how fast you make Google to crawl your site.

That's bad advice. How you can tell someone not to submit their site? Why shouldn't they? Because it can be found through links? It also might not be found or not found for a while. It takes 10 seconds to submit a website and you are know Google is aware of your site.

Not submitting your site when it is launched is just plain dumb. I know it sounds harsh but it really is.

hello,
If you want google to list your site try and get links from the related theme based sites with a good PR so that googles crawler will come to read your site again and again.
Apart from link building you can even build up your content which improves your page value.

Naila

:cheesy: I paid a subbmission company to do it for me once then I keep submiting my web-site to free ad sites. If I drop in listing then I will pay for them to do submit my site again.

There's no clear advantage to submitting your website manually if you have a good number of backlinks already. (Google will find your site either way.) However, there's no disadvantage, either. And since it only takes a minute, you might as well.

If you want to add your website in Google please add Google webmaster tool and Google analytic's code in your website root directory Google automatically crawl your website within seconds.

If anyone need info regarding VOIP Services i can recommend this website please click here. http://www.itdepotonline.com

Hi to all can i know how to add my site blog to google index. I tried in to add sitemap. Can i know how to add the site to google index

There are two most relevant way for the same question

1. Do Social Bookmarking on google.
2. pinging your URL.

Best of luck..!

Hi,
i tell you how to add your site on google
1. Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google Account.
2. Click Add a site, and type the URL of the site you want to add.
3. Click Continue. The Site verification page opens.
4. In the Name box, type a name for your site
5. Select the verification method you want, and follow the instructions.

create an account on google web master tool and read the process and follow it.

The most easy way is inputting "submit site to google" by google.So you will get a link what you want.Even you can submit the site to different google site.

There are several ways to do it:

1) Submit your site directly to them

2) Submit a Google Sitemap

3) Get incoming links to your homepage. These will be followed by Google's crawlers and will lead them to your site.

You information is really nice and easy for beginners and unknown seo Persons too..

commented: yawn -3

Type in google search box "add url" in that result the first links will shows in that search result page. just click on that link and submit your URL. then Google will crawl & indexed your websites with in 48 hours.

This is completely crap, Submission method doesn't effect pagerank. Page rank is just about link juice and only internal and external link popularity effect pagerank

And PageRank is really hyped up way too much these days. It used to count for a LOT more than it currently does, with all of the other ranking signals such as Panda gaining prominence.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.