Hi Friends,

I want to learn SEO. Pls guide me how should I start my SEO work. From where can I get basic and advanced information on SEO? How does a SEO maintain his daily work and resources? Pls. help me

- Arun

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

So many tips are there and so much hard work has to do...
Then only we will achieve it..
Some tips are:
1.Make your site to look gud and better..
2.Try to sit end user in your site for some time by adding some interesting messages with good desiging..
3.include some flash file to look more good..
4.Follow reciprocal model,means place others link in your site ,then they will place our link in their site.
5.place your site url in blogs and forums and any other like orkut etc..
6.use your keywords as in simple and user friendly english..
7.Place some interesting topics and provide them by newsletters and so on..
8.Register your site address with google maps..
9.Place your images in search engines..
10.Contact search engines to adds your site.
Follow these and do hard work better..

Study the seo book,i have attached...

ALL THE BEST.

ShantI

Hi Shanti,

Thanks for the help. I want to be proficient in seo. Pls. be my friend as I can get lot of help from you.

My email: arun.roy28@gmail.com

- Arun

Open an accounts with Google Webmaster Tools, Live.com Webmaster Center and Yahoo Site Explorer. Study their tutorials from within your accounts, and proceed to submit your site to them. Don't underestimate the benefits to be reaped from them. Also get yourself acquainted with submitting to directories.

Hi Friends,

I want to learn SEO. Pls guide me how should I start my SEO work. From where can I get basic and advanced information on SEO? How does a SEO maintain his daily work and resources? Pls. help me

- Arun

The main factor of SEO industries is keep updating your self. With dail work you need to be update with latest trend technique.

As SEO I am maintain my work as hourly basis. Make time table with respected project importance and give it a enough time.

use Google reader to make your self update with market.

Be member of some niche SEO froum and ask your doubt and give answer there.

I want to learn SEO. Pls guide me how should I start my SEO work.

You know first the basic foundation of seo and you can find it here.

Member Avatar for whatanidea

the best place to get to know about how search engines work and how seo works.. is from the gurus of se themselves.. where is that place... its http://www.searchenginewatch.com
do reply if you happen to find it gr8.. as i did!!

I agree with the above comment. Understand the basics of creating a good SEO website. Create good content and make sure you update with fresh content regularly. If you build it they will come so to say. Short cutting the process in other ways are usually fleeting efforts. It is better to focus on building good content and website structure.

just my 2 cents

Here's my list.
1) Free Press releases
2) Forum Sigs
3) Craigslist
4) Kiji (like Craigslist)
5) A Blog entry, and adding to Blogroll
6) Directory submission
7) Article posting
8) Social bookmarking

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.