I used Ventura IT to optimize my site. They are a local seo company in Ventura near Los Angeles, California... I found they were about 1/2 the price of the other search engine optimization companies and Ventura IT is the ONLY company that i found that offered a 100% money back guarantee if they didn't get my site to the first page of Google. Amazing huh? Yes they give back 100% of your money if they don't get your site to the first page of Google for one of your 60 keyword phrases. They also offer about 3-5 times more keywords than any other company that I found. Anyway, they got my site to the first page of Google and my traffice increased over 300% in less than 6 months. I have so many first page rankings on Google its incredible. If you need a good SEO company for organic search engine optimization then I highly recommend Ventura IT. You start by filling out this form Search engine optimization

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Thanks for your good promotion and there are lots of search engine optimization company that will give best results for your site.

a better promotion

I used Ventura IT to optimize my site. They are a local seo company in Ventura near Los Angeles, California... I found they were about 1/2 the price of the other search engine optimization companies and Ventura IT is the ONLY company that i found that offered a 100% money back guarantee if they didn't get my site to the first page of Google. Amazing huh? Yes they give back 100% of your money if they don't get your site to the first page of Google for one of your 60 keyword phrases. They also offer about 3-5 times more keywords than any other company that I found. Anyway, they got my site to the first page of Google and my traffice increased over 300% in less than 6 months. I have so many first page rankings on Google its incredible. If you need a good SEO company for organic search engine optimization then I highly recommend Ventura IT. You start by filling out this form Search engine optimization

Yes if the results you got are so good then lets see those.
You can post the details of your domain with keywords and positions before and after using the SEO services for all of us to get a better feel. ;)

Yah, give us some proof of the results. Then we'll decide to trust or not.

well.do it yourself why you have to spend so much money on these Seo companies ,,,,use long tail keywords .....on article submissions and press release and you will get something ,,,,your post looks more a promotions then a thread

i think you can do seo yourself
try to build as many links as possible to your website
make your website pr high

Yep, you can do yourself, there are many easy SEO tools already available there, you can also improve your knowledge by reading SEO articles, blogs and browse through some discussion forums.

I am currently having all my SEO ideas and strategies form reading related topics.I don't have enough money to pay so i want to learn it by myself.

Many SEO companies providing/offering the same services for the website's visibility in search engine result pages.

The important thing if you want to hire SEO company to optimize your site is to check their background first. Lots of SEO company offers such services but in the end, they can't give the customers' expectation.

The best practice of SEO is is to keep your meta tags and keywords under 20. Your keywords that you use should be the common words used on your site, the more you use a keyword the more the webcrawlers find it. And one or the best SEO tips is to have web pages and URLs on your site named after your keywords, this is a very overlooked way to get high rankings. For example if you have a keyword like "bulldozer" then you should have a a URL that looks like this, www.yoursite.com/info/bulldozer.html and the name bulldozer should be used as many times as possible on that page and other pages. My bulldozer does this, my bulldozer does that, my bulldozer is green, your bulldozer is red and sucks. Make keywords match your content as often as you can. People who sell car insurance and use keywords like "Used Cars" don't place high in search engines because the only time a keyword is used on their site it looks like this, "We insure used cars" . Just remember to be smart, it is hard to fool a web crawler. Look up keyword in Google, Yahoo, MSN, and other search engines, if you are thinking of using the word "software" and there are 76,967,534 results, change the word to somthing close or phrase it to create the lowest ammount of results...... Sorrry for the rambling but I hope this helps.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.