Hello, I need someone to help me with my Adsense issues. I can not choose a form of payment, enter my tax info, verify my phone #, and I have made well over $10.00. Can anyone please help me? I have made multiple attempts to contact a Google Adsense rep but that was useless. I never get any answers. Can someone please help me??? It would be greatly appreciated! my email is <EMAIL SNIPPED>

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Adsense makes no sense.

Agree, they ban people for no reason!

Moved to advertising board.

> and I have made well over $10.00
You need to make $100 before they will cut you a check. They do, however, clear the books at the end of every calendar year.

Agree. You need to have $100 first in your total earnings before G will pay you.

This happened for me also.

Hello, I need someone to help me with my Adsense issues. I can not choose a form of payment, enter my tax info, verify my phone #, and I have made well over $10.00. Can anyone please help me? I have made multiple attempts to contact a Google Adsense rep but that was useless. I never get any answers. Can someone please help me??? It would be greatly appreciated! my email is <EMAIL SNIPPED>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.