I've spent a lot of time researching a new web host. The one I had my heart set on ends up having a lot of bad recent feedback and a not so good better business bureau rating. No links needed but can anyone post or PM hosts they have had really good experiences with?

I always ask for secure shell access as well as a dedicated IP as I have heard it helps not hurts with SEO. Fast tech support is always a plus. Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Why didn't you think about hostgator.com
They have resonable packages and good customer support too.
I use them since 2006.
Personally I can recommend them.

Google devalues your website if your web host make your website unavailable for few hours in a week.

I use host gator only because they are cheaper,but I buy all my domain names from godaddy I would use godaddy for everything if they were a little more reasonable on price and plans as they have extraordinary customer support.

Hi,

I am using hostbags.com because it is reliable and cheaper then all others. please check it i sure you are happy by using their services.

I have never heard of hostbags? How is there support?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.