Doesn't every web marketer worth his salt wants it? I too wanted it and I got it (thx God). Here is the outline of that plan (tested on many a successful campaigns). Tell me the merits and demerits of it and add to it.
• Find out the target audience
• Locate this target audience in various social media platforms
• Get connected to this target audience on these platforms and get the relationship going
• Establish your credibility through interactions where you add value to your contacts without indulging into marketing
• Once the credibility is established and relationships are mature enough you can actually start the marketing (keep it subtle, in your face marketing just doesn’t work on social media)
• This is an ongoing process
Am going to discuss the same with Dave Evans, the renowned social media marketing guru, during his hands-on workshop in Delhi on June 22. Will post the details after the workshop