Bing has announced that they will include the twitter feeds for a few prominent twitterers in their search results. The result listing will show the most recent tweets by the person and a link for more.

Will this cause companies to encourage employees to tweet more often to get into the SE results and provide more web traffic? Also, what would be the SEO benefit for this?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I also wonder about the privacy end of it which may present an issue for private users but definitely not for businesses.

i think ths is a good news for marketers in twitter

That's good news hope Bing will roll out with more useful features.

Thats a very good news. And its nice to see BING getting active these days and coming up with new features. I really liked their new search interface and hope they improve more.

Thanks for the info.

I also wonder about the privacy end of it which may present an issue for private users but definitely not for businesses.

I would imagine that Twitter would take the lead in protecting the private users as they are the ones providing the service and Bing is just letting its spiders crawl.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.