Common guys target google everything else follows you need not do anything else!!

I think that Bing Sub-forum can help people clouded in questions on how they can rank well in bing.

Bing is important

I think the BING is indeed worth our attention.

relax guys, we should appreciate them for their hard working on their new search engine "Bing" .....

but surely it will take some time to comment on what they have done.

I heard that BING's market is keep increasing!

no thats not true, who give u this kind of information :), ahh but they are going good we can say that in future.

Its true but google is still the king, now its just a battle between microsoft and yahoo for second place

I would say it is a good ides, and google is great, but we need more diversity!

u dont have to concentrate on optimizing our web with bing ...but try your luck with google...things ll go your way

"should we start a BING subforum? " thats a great idea

Not necessary, "other search engine" is enough for the discussion about BING

I think a Bing subforum would be a good idea but I would also say, as many others have, that we should have subforums for the 3 main SE's. And while I know that we are all looking to improve are rankings on all SE's, some may find it easier on Google than on Bing or Yahoo. So if someone is looking for hints/tips/advice for a specific SE then the subforums will make that easier.

right Rob, i totally agree with u

While Bing is very important, a sub-forum is not a good idea.

I hate bing, personally all my efforts go to stay in Google.

While Bing is very important, a sub-forum is not a good idea.

Why not? There is so much focus on google I think that if there are people on this forum with tips to improve rankings a sub-forum would allow these to be easily located.

I hate bing, personally all my efforts go to stay in Google.

If you allow your personal opinions get in the way of improving the standings of the companies who's websites you work on you are doing them a dis-service and you are not acting in a particularly professional or mature manner. And while everyone is certain of the dominance of Google there is no guarantee that they will always be on top.

we probably need a sub-forum for the public bing interface

Just wondering when will we start ..

MSN search
died because it could not compete with googles market share, replaced by
Live search
Bing search
will die because it could not compete with googles market share, replaced by
whatever is next

Yahoo search
died because it is ineffiecient, dead but wont lie down

ASk hasnt quite died yet, and such unique results, good going guys

Forum for Bing, wait a while - wont be needed

MSN search
Live search
Bing search
will die because it could not compete with googles market share, replaced by
whatever is next

Yahoo search
died because it is ineffiecient, dead but wont lie down

ASk hasnt quite died yet, and such unique results, good going guys

Forum for Bing, wait a while - wont be needed

While I cannot argue with your train of thought, or the facts that you used to build it, I don't think we should be digging a grave and writing a eulogy for Bing just yet. As Rupert Murdoch has announced that all of NewsCorp sites will be made invisible from all SEs (here is the link where they actually quote Murdoch deriding Google traffic http://mashable.com/2009/11/13/murdoch-news-corp-google/ ) and Mark Cuban's proposed plan to bring down Google ( http://www.crn.com/software/207800161;jsessionid=PJ14FBFHTSONHQE1GHOSKHWATMY32JVN ), Bing might benefit from either or both of these in some ways. Even if they do not come to pass or do so in minor ways, it is bad publicity for Google and that could hurt them and benefit Bing. Just supposin'.

happy to know that someone is thinking about this topic

Hi All,
In daniweb forum we have a FORUM called search engines and sub forums in it are
Google
Yahoo
Microsoft
Other search engines

Do we need to have BING as separate sub forum

I agree. Bing becomes to google direct competitor. We should learn a lot about seo for bing together.

i dont think we need yet ..

I agree with u buddy

Good Suggestion, Go a Head ....

I think he have beaten this dead horse enough. If this thread has not influenced the Queen and her court to create a Bing sub-forum, we should just move on.

i think we should do it, i am agree with u all

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.