Whould you be so kind to tell more about redirecting?
Sounds is very interesting :)

There are many freelance web designers available online whom you can pay on the basis of number of pages. make sure the quality of your website is good. this helps a lot to get better PR to your website.

There are many freelance web designers available online whom you can pay on the basis of number of pages. make sure the quality of your website is good. this helps a lot to get better PR to your website.

I dont think the web designers will help me in this case... I know that too many freelancers can help me, but I got a negative experience with some of them and now looking very carefully before getting starting to work with.

Keep learning and put all your efforts in it...You will definitely achieve it.

I can manage seo 10 site

I can manage seo 10 site

How?? And u know Google hate people produce sites in large quantity!

How?? And u know Google hate people produce sites in large quantity!

If Google hate that why so many people making SEO and making money? And its not just a dollar.. Its a big money dude...

Nice thread.

I can do this for you
just reply me ASAP

Hi,
Kristoff
It is not so easy because it will take lot of time. Nowadays I am managing one site & it PR is 4.
U can manage 5 web site but this is very time consuming and u just focus on back links and visitors.

Of course you can do seo on your every site. I think you should follow seo technique on page also

It will be good to creat one or two and work on them instead of creating five. SEO is atime consuming process and from my point of view it is very difficult to get search engine rankings with with more sites. Your one site can generate alot of traffic for you if you plan and work on it. If one site is established you can then think about another one but dont create too much at a time. Do work youself. It will bring experience and knowldge. Good Luck with your project. An don't forget to submit your articles to my article directory. See my signatures. Thanks

Its easy to do search engine optimisation of any website. Link building can be done through various article directories. But for such link building, its apt to find the right keywords, on which a user is likely to click for obtaining more information about the company.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.