Here is little story about my way in internet. Why little? Dont want to waste your time.
I start from posing, copywrite, links exchange. Then I tried to learn something about SEO and didnt find enough time for this.
And now I want to create a website, maybe 3 or 5 websites buy www.site2you.com or maybe other website builder.
Is that easy to make SEO for 5 websites?
What you think?

Recommended Answers

All 43 Replies

If you can manage your time wisely then you can do it.. :D

If you can manage your time wisely then you can do it.. :D

Well, yeaap,but how to manage it... ((
Why any website builder dont make SEO for websites?
Or I didnt find it yet... (

Actually my site today is 10 I have no problem regards with link building and some of my sites ranks on major search engine.

Actually my site today is 10 I have no problem regards with link building and some of my sites ranks on major search engine.

You are lucky one )) So can I start with website builder, what you think?

What the heck are you guys talking about?

What the heck are you guys talking about?

I want to create 5 websites for a busines. Really need to do this quick. All resource got to have high PR 5-6 and 5 000 unique visitors. Is that possible if I will made a websites buy some of website builders or better if I will made them buymyself or will pay for a programming with SEO?

Are you banned for spamming?

If you are a real user looking for some advice, I suggest you install Wordpress or Joomla like scripts. You can do it easily with the help of Fantastico (if your host offers it, Almost all the big hosts offer it).

Then you can slowly learn SEO and implement it on your sites.

Sorry but no it's not easy. SEO takes a ton of time, patience, and even some money if possible for directories, etc. BUT with that being said, you should go for your goals and work on it, and aventually it will pay off! SEO for dummies is a great starting point.

The best way to create a website is by using Xsitepro or Dreamweaver. If you dont have enough budget, NVU will work great too. For SEO part, try doing a little keyword research before you start building the site. Make sure that you enter keywords in title and descriptions and insert keywords in H1 tags, alt tags for images, etc... dont worry about keyword density, just make sure that you have the main keywords atleast 3-4 times around the content..

Are you banned for spamming?

If you are a real user looking for some advice, I suggest you install Wordpress or Joomla like scripts. You can do it easily with the help of Fantastico (if your host offers it, Almost all the big hosts offer it).

Then you can slowly learn SEO and implement it on your sites.

Have no idea why the moderator gived me banned status ((
I had visiting this forum in wonder to catch some help from all of you guys. Thanks for all answer.
What is Tags and how I can use them?

Nothing is too tough to be done successfully. You can do that SEO work either yourself or through outsourcing. Use of twitters, market research reports, training schedules, latest technology and organizational behavior may be other tools for business development.

it's not as easy and as simple as you think.Sure you can do the basics, add some keywords, mind the titles and the metatags etc but there are several other things like link building that need much time and resources.

Why do not create a single site and start experimenting from there?

it's not as easy and as simple as you think.Sure you can do the basics, add some keywords, mind the titles and the metatags etc but there are several other things like link building that need much time and resources.

Why do not create a single site and start experimenting from there?

Because I believe that I ll do my best and all my sites will be in TOP, maybe its a newbie thinking but anyway its my way in this life.

well i agree you need to start from somewhere. surely its a good thing to experiment but try reading more about the field. Some of the things that newbies do sometimes hurt their sites instead of helping. Good start!

for me working on 2 blog is enough now :D
i think if you have 5 website or more, it will be easier if those site in the same topic,

There are lots of things you can do get that thing going and done. Once you get your time budgeted, you can easily manage 5 sites.

I dint really understand what your question is? if i understood it right, then i would say it depends on how much time you have. If you can do it to one site, why not more??

The question is really not simple (
I want to create a website buy website builder. My friends recomment me www.site2you.com but as I see they dont offer SEO for those websites. I dont know SEO too. How I cant managed those two things - website creating and SEO. What you think?

First of all develop website & then take back links

How? How can I take back links if my websites will be new?

SEO takes more time, patience, and money.

SEO takes more time, patience, and money.

And that is the best problem. I got money but I dont have any time...

The SEO tactics are actually some time consuming systems to work over the net and considering using some shortcuts might be a mistake.

What do you mean buy website develping?
They all new website, how can I make develop for them?

I think u have to do all the basic SEO, like

1. article submission
2. forum posting
3. press release submission
4. blogging and blog commenting
5. directory submission
6. link exchange

No matter how many websites that u have mangaged!

Hope that will help! and Cheers!:)

I think u have to do all the basic SEO, like

1. article submission
2. forum posting
3. press release submission
4. blogging and blog commenting
5. directory submission
6. link exchange

No matter how many websites that u have mangaged!

Hope that will help! and Cheers!:)

It really helped )) Maybe not for TOP but I get some visitors... Any other offers? ))

5 sites at the same time is no easy job, but u still have to do the link building work for all of them.

One difficulty here is u have to make the links come from different recources, so that it won't be so manipulate SE looks!

Member Avatar for arz7ku

Nah, not that easy or simple. If you want, you can go ahead and develop 5 websites, but expecting SEO? Too difficult and time ocnsuming. It takes time.

Now, you said, you have money. So, why not buy advertising? You can easily give your websites an easy exposure via adwords or other PPC programs. Read more about them and see if this is something you can try. Good Luck!

It is possible depending on your niche and project management skills. I know of single persons that run 1000 sites at the same time...

For highly competitive niches you might want to focus on only 1 site to start off. When you get first rank then move onto another site...

If all the websites are related then it is a good idea to redirect traffic and build your network this way.

If the keywords are not competitive then go for it! Or if you are 100% sure that you will build all the sites at some point in time then start immediately to build up a history for the domain.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.