tiger86 16 Posting Pro

I have a ton of Google news for you like the Google GEM. Okay I am getting ahead of myself. Google announced a new application that will make the earth fit in your pocket. Google has released this new application available only for the iPhone.

I do not own an Iphone but from what I read it would be really cool to have GEM as an application. When using Google Earth Mobile (GEM) You can tilt your phone to adjust the view so you can see more terrain. Google also has made it possible so you can see the thousands of images that are on the Regular Google Earth on GEM. Google even got Wikipedia and Itunes into the mixture of GEM. You can buy the application at Itunes app store and you can read Wikipedia articles about areas you see on GEM.

Google has updated inquotes news so now you can find quotes from anyone that made Google news in the last 5 years. Did you make Google News in the last 5 years? If so people can find any quote by you with “custom” searches. You can also find quotes from the people currently running for office in the United States before they were nominees.

Gmail Mobile 2.0
Another amazing release from Google, Gmail Mobile 2.0 when your in an area where you can barely get a signal you are still suppose to be able to get your email. If you are out in the desert or in an underground parking garage where there isn’t a signal you can still access your email, read emails you have previously received and write New emails that will be sent once you get into an area with enough signal strength.

Google Joke
are you an american citizen? Write in Google this election day!