A Filipino SEO Community invited all the SEO experts anywhere in the world to join in a SEO Contest in the Philippines..The language is Filipino but you can use google translate to translate it...

visit and ask on the forum for more info. www palarongseo com

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

The contest rules are in Fillipino.

Dang... I don't know anyone who can speak or read Fillipino. Guess I'll have to sit this one out. :(

The original poster suggests using Google to translate from Fillipino to English so that you can compete. Anyone want to bet that someone will do this, lose, and try to sue google for not translating properly?

The contest rules are in Fillipino.

you can make a english content and use google translate to translate it to tagalog :)

I will see your forum... Thanks for sharing..

you can make a english content and use google translate to translate it to tagalog :)

That's hilarious. I can only imagine the nonsensial droolings that would be generated from software translating my words. No. I think I'll pass on this one thanks. I've got laundry to fold.

I am joining the contest too. :) It is welcome to all SEOptimizer.

I will think about it.Thanks for sharing.

How is the possible for this SEO Contest?Because you have asked for the converted language content..It will be full form for the site?

That's hilarious. I can only imagine the nonsensial droolings that would be generated from software translating my words. No. I think I'll pass on this one thanks. I've got laundry to fold.

Fred, isn't the thought of seeing how you come off in Tagalog worth the attempt to translate? It could turn out like the Bugs Bunny Cartoon where he is stranded on the island and talks some native language and after about thirty words the subtitle reads "Greetings".
Could be worth a few laughs.

Fred, isn't the thought of seeing how you come off in Tagalog worth the attempt to translate? It could turn out like the Bugs Bunny Cartoon where he is stranded on the island and talks some native language and after about thirty words the subtitle reads "Greetings".
Could be worth a few laughs.

Ha. That's great man.

Translate from English to Fillipino then back to English to see what it looks like. I wish I had the time today. I might try it if I get bored later on.

A Filipino SEO Community invited all the SEO experts anywhere in the world to join in a SEO Contest in the Philippines..The language is Filipino but you can use google translate to translate it...

visit and ask on the forum for more info. www palarongseo com

can you give us the detail? how the prize?

Nice contest but difficult to other language people to take part in it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.