Visits

% of Site Total: 96.16%

Pages/Visit
The average number of pages viewed during a visit to your site. Repeated views of a single page are counted.

Pages/Visit

Site Avg: 1.20 (-0.21%)

Avg. Time on Site
The average duration of a visit to your site.

Avg. Time on Site

00:01:08

Site Avg: 00:01:09 (-1.50%)

% New Visits
The percentage of visits by people who had never visited your site before.

% New Visits

67.94%

Site Avg: 68.08% (-0.20%)

Bounce Rate
The percentage of single-page visits (i.e. visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page).

Bounce Rate

85.65%

Site Avg: 85.62% (0.03%)

This is the statistics of my website www prepareinterview com for the THREE DAYS.

Is this the acceptable stats? Please suggest me how can I improve this into next level. As an individual person, I am developing and maintaining this website. Your suggestions to improve the stats is welcome. to compare the stats with other related website, how can I approach and where?

thanks for your valuable feedbacks.

Ya sure, I'd love to.

This beast of yours took well over two minutes to load, that's the first real turn-off. I ain't going back there and would suspect that, in spite what your numbers may suggest, is a major deterent for repeat traffic sources.

The second thing I experienced was this incredibly busy nonsensial mass of hyperlinked group melted into textual content all over the place and in an never ending web page, full full full of these (probably important stuff to you) useless sectors of unnecessary information. How was that?

And then just the last thing I would like to say is, don't try SEO if you haven't a clue of what you are doing. You are going to have to undo much of the "SEO" that's been implemeted. Like most important things in life, try to learn a bit first before practicing it, don't look for the trendy, quick SEO tricks of the trade, learn the basics first, then, later on, if you want to get fancy, fills your boots. But things on your entrance page like ...

<META NAME="description" CONTENT="prepare interview, walkin interview, bpo jobs, freshers walkin, engineering jobs, part time jobs, jobs in india, onsite jobs">

...have got to go.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.