On Page Optimization:

In On page we will check Content, Keywords, title, meta tags, alt tags, header tags, anchor text, internal link structure, html site map, robots.txt, and xml sitemap.

Content: content should be unique and related to services.

Keywords: keyword density, keyword frequency, keyword search volume(different keywords for each page).

Title:
In the title we will write with combination of keywords(different title for each page).

Meta Tags: meta description, meta keywords and etc (different for each page).

Alt tags: this tag for images, images need to optimize with alt tags.

Anchor Text: Internal links optimized with Keywords.

Internal links: Navigation from one page to another page with out any confusion.

HTML Site Map: In this page we should provide all pages links. This site map for visitors.

XML Sitemap:
Generate XML Site map and submit to Google webmaster tools. xml sitemap will down load frequently and submit to google robots.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

You forgot to mention the importance the search engines place on proper spelling and grammar, and how the Internet visitor will be more likely to trust a site whose content is well-written, intelligently presented and captivating. Oh, I see now ...

nice point arise by candafred.thanks for info

You give all the best points for SEO onpage optimization, but i am declare some more points related to on page like
Keywords density
keyword proximity
keyword prominence
keyword semanticist

For search engines ranking factors, I would recommend this article titled "search engine ranking factors" from seomoz.org. It is really impressive reading regarding on-page and off-page issues. :)

Have a nice day,

On Page Optimization:

In On page we will check Content, Keywords, title, meta tags, alt tags, header tags, anchor text, internal link structure, html site map, robots.txt, and xml sitemap.

Content: content should be unique and related to services.

Keywords: keyword density, keyword frequency, keyword search volume(different keywords for each page).

Title:
In the title we will write with combination of keywords(different title for each page).

Meta Tags: meta description, meta keywords and etc (different for each page).

Anchor Text: Internal links optimized with Keywords.

Internal links: Navigation from one page to another page with out any confusion.

HTML Site Map: In this page we should provide all pages links. This site map for visitors.

XML Sitemap:
Generate XML Site map and submit to Google webmaster tools. xml sitemap will down load frequently and submit to google robots.

Great Article's...
Thanks for shared this information about On Page Optimization, becuse it's very useful for me to SEO better...

Nowadays Google is not taking care of Keywords Meta tags.

Nice explain about "Search Engine Optimization -On Page Optimization Tasks". Thanks for nice sharing.

You forgot to mention the importance the search engines place on proper spelling and grammar, and how the Internet visitor will be more likely to trust a site whose content is well-written, intelligently presented and captivating. Oh, I see now ...

Hi CanadaFred:

I've heard before that some sites opt for some misspellings on their key words to get traffic from people who typed it wrong. Something like if you are a writing service and have a page optimized for "good grammer", then people who are looking for you and misspells grammar as grammer would see your site instead of your competitors. Of course it works with popular misspellings.

Thanks for sharing . The point you specified are very important for doing seo.

Hey,

Image name also does matter. Give image file name according to your website content and what image is about.

Nice informative post have been provided for on-page optimization but there are various other factors for good content which includes keyword density and proximity.

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon it.
this will post will be a great help for SEO starters :)
thanks for sharing

Good info but you miss few more point

Hi CanadaFred:

I've heard before that some sites opt for some misspellings on their key words to get traffic from people who typed it wrong. Something like if you are a writing service and have a page optimized for "good grammer", then people who are looking for you and misspells grammar as grammer would see your site instead of your competitors. Of course it works with popular misspellings.

Mispellings have long been considered to have an SEO advantage but the search engines know this and can track intentional mispellings and demerit web pages that tend to use this as a traffic generation source. The object of a search engine's game is to offer intelligent content and mispellings tend to indicate lack of. Content should always be created for the Internet visitor, primarily, and a web page loaded with intentional mispellings makes for a poor visitor experience and sends a negative impression to a potential customer who happens to stumble upon the web page.

The On page optimization is the course of optimizing the content of your website. This includes the text, images and links on your website. Something uploaded to your site's domain is measured on page. Onpage optimization will not assurance any top rating inside a search engine.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.