Hello Friends,

I am experiencing the problem with Yahoo explorer authentications that suddenly Yahoo site explorer is not showing my website authenticated. At present it is showing failed status. But in past it was authenticated… Please give your suggestions.
Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Usually such signs could be the cause of inaccessibility of the files you have uploaded or the codes that need to be the same on your homepage. The hosting issues might be the reason.

You could contact your hosting provider to have them check if an specific file would be accessible to the Yahoo bot, i.e. in case they have banned an IP which happened to the the bots', or you could also have moved or renamed the authentication file.

IPs is very important. Most hosting companies use shared IPs, that's how they charge you so cheap for it. Paying a dedicated IP only cost 2USD and it's absolutely worth it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.