If you’re paying for links or building them manually, it’s becoming more and more important to make it look like you’re gaining them naturally. That’s because, as a site owner, you’re supposed to be gaining them naturally, at least in Google’s eyes.
Follow the tips below the help keep your link profile as natural looking as possible.
1. Vary Your Anchor Text
2. Don’t Focus on Just Pages with High PageRank
3. Don’t Forget Your Inner Pages
4. Get All Different Types of Links
5. Stay Away From Link Schemes
6. Keep the Link Velocity Slow and Steady
if you want in details of want to know more, feel free to reply.