Hi Friends,

If you’re paying for links or building them manually, it’s becoming more and more important to make it look like you’re gaining them naturally. That’s because, as a site owner, you’re supposed to be gaining them naturally, at least in Google’s eyes.

Follow the tips below the help keep your link profile as natural looking as possible.

1. Vary Your Anchor Text
2. Don’t Focus on Just Pages with High PageRank
3. Don’t Forget Your Inner Pages
4. Get All Different Types of Links
5. Stay Away From Link Schemes
6. Keep the Link Velocity Slow and Steady

if you want in details of want to know more, feel free to reply.

Thank you....

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

@jackdalson, I have a logo design website n i m doing its SEO, i really need some quality backlinks tricks and some tips as well. i am applying everything which i read from forums and blogs etc..

Nice tips for creating backlinks to our site and thanks for sharing it.

Nice tips. It's dofollow links with PR and different sets of IP that matters.

Really nice sharing.

Deep linking and using variants of your main targeted keywords would make your backlinks more naturally for search engines.

Thanks a lot,

Jack your tips are indeed very useful! I think one should follow it to get some positive results from SEO perspective. Your second point "Don’t Focus on Just Pages with High PageRank" is very true. Common people unnecessarily give much importance to PR. So most of the time they don't highlight inner pages having less PR or don't having any PR.

Really great tips, thanks for sharing it.

Hello,this is a very good and nice tisps.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.