Hi all, I am trying to get some more visitors to my site and on one of the forums I found a free service called Link Vault.
This is basically a link exchange programme which allows you to easily get more links pointing to your website and therefore a higher rank in the search engines.

I am wondering if any of you have experience with these kind of tools, I do not know if it works yet because I only signed up last week (and we all know that PR updates etc take 2months or so)...

Here is the address: http://www.link-vault.com
(Yes, when you sign up using this address I referal bonus by getting more account features. If you hate such links, just google for link vault and you should be there)

I am curious about your experiences!

<< referral link removed by moderator: affiliate links prohibited on this site >>

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Using Link Vault = Very Black Hat SEO :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

I've heard the linking is completely incestuous, and I'm assuming with no quality control either.

PSEO

I came across out but didn't look too appealing to me. Sounds exciting due to desperation, however I didn't go ahead with it since it may hurt the site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.