Hi friends

I have one doubt regarding article spinning.

1.Is article spinning a good technique to follow or it is a black hat seo?
2.Is any free tools available for article spinning?

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

During the recent google farm update, ezinearticle and articlebase were one of the top sites, who lost their rankings, because they staged spinned contents. Both these sites are still not penalizing those users who submit spinned content. But, they make some actions in the future. Spinned articles may just lower your reputation.
If you still want to go for one they you can search for article spinner by submit suite.

If you intend to use Article Spinning as a part of your link building strategy, I guess you're making a wrong move. After the last update of Google's Algorithm, creating a good, unique and informative is always considered...

That actually seems like two doubts to me.

Article spinning works if you spin it enough. If you simply replace a word here and there, your article would be considered very week. It will take you at least half a day (usually much more) to produce a good article to spin.

Most of the software out there is paid for. I've not come across one that's for free.

i use spinner chief, it's very good

Article spinning is a best way to reform Article very fast..
i like this software

I do agree with OliviaSSLGuru... If we are talking about quality articles, then it is not a good idea to go with article spinning...

Is right, no article spinning software produces good quality articles.

In my experience article spinners are totally useless. Hubpages and Bloggers immediately disable a blog if we post article using article spinner.

It is not a good practice

I think article spinning can be one of your option as long as you edit/polish the article after spinning. What I do is , I mix around 3-4 articles on the same topic, spin them and re-write... And VOILA! I always get positive results.

its a really wonderful and amazing software. i like it.

Thanks for your replies

Hi friends

I have one doubt regarding article spinning.

1.Is article spinning a good technique to follow or it is a black hat seo?
2.Is any free tools available for article spinning?

yes article spinning is very effective.
Submitting the spin article is good then submitting the same content to multiple directories.you cn find a lots of free article spinners in Google.

I don't find article spinner is a useful one. It is time consuming. I generally go for manual submission. It is east and also very effective.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.