hello everybody!!!!!

i own a site (i dont want to mention the name....sticking to the rules of this forum)...it is designed in PHP...... it is basically a forum to download music,movies etc....

i registered myself in google adsense program and got the following code:-
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "pub-2768779675207123";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
google_ad_format = "728x90_as";
google_ad_type = "text_image";
google_ad_channel = "";
//--></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>

i logged into my server and inserted this code in the source file index.php of my site

here index.php is the first page of my site....on which i want the ads to appear....

i got the ads but there are a few warning messages like this:-

WARNING CANNOT MODIFY HEADER INFORMATION..........................................................

PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN OVERCOME IT....I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

cmoon..........isnt there anybody in this site who is professional enough to solve this problemm?????????????????????????????????

these are the warning messages i am getting:-

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianjo/public_html/forum/index.php:3) in /home/indianjo/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 493

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianjo/public_html/forum/index.php:3) in /home/indianjo/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 495

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/indianjo/public_html/forum/index.php:3) in /home/indianjo/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 496

I've seen you ask this in just about every other webmaster forum and they have given you the answer already. You have to put this code after you send out your page headers. Actually, this shouldn't even affect PHP as it goes into your HTML and not into your PHP code.

well actually the pages of my site have been writtten in php.....so i have asked....and i got the solution thanks....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.