Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by skseo

how to rank well in yahoo & bing?

If you are starting then just take a primary step submit your site in yahoo directory & bing webmasters account.

hello
IF you are start new than submit you site on yahoo it gives you a good backlinks and which are help in your site

Edited by Dani: Plugs snipped

getting the good PR in google is more than enough .i dont think any one will search in yahoo.:-P so its good to concentrate on google page ranks :-)

As far as I know, Yahoo! focuses more on the age of the website. Thus, after registering your domain, you may want to let it age for more than a year before building relevant backlinks from high quality pages in a similar niche. I've also read that you must purchase the same website name with and without dashes. Like Yahoo!, Bing also looks at the age of the domain as a major element. The older is your website, the higher the ranking. Moreover, make an effort to obtain links from pages using your keywords in the title tag.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.