hello can any one explain about link wheel exactly

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Link wheel is a new technique USED for SEO.
In this we make many sites, blogs,lenses, or other web2.0 properties.
1st site have a backlinks to our main site.
2nd site have links to our main site and one link to site number one
3rd site have links to our main site and one link to site number 2nd
and so on.
If you want to make close link wheel then last website in our link wheel will contain links to our main site and link to 2nd las site, where as 1 site will also have one link to last site. in this way link wheel is close. you can also make open link wheel

Thanks mate for your clarification but can you suggest me where i can find the list of 2.0 properties like hubpages flixya etc need minimum 100 sites

and one thing more the sites based on phpfox and wordpress may i also include to make the link wheel?

Link wheel is good but make sure you don't out source it and buy link wheel service because they usually link to link farms and that ends up hurting your rankings.

what do you mean by hurting your ranking? please explain it?

thanks mr toolo0 but can you told me where i can get around 100 of 2.0 blog site list?

Maybe I would explain this and that means you don’t accidentally do that. Basically inside the web 2 . 0.0 you have multiple sites either marketing with articles or blogs with links pointing to both much of your domain then one other site. This other site will be another web 2 ..0 site that you’ve build doing the same exact thing. This wheel of web sites with two links on them can expand to many people spokes of the wheel. I’ve seen some wake up to 32 spokes long. The idea here’s that all the spokes are promoting not merely much of your domain but other sites which are also promoting your website effectively providing you a huge amount of link juice. Now there are variations of link wheels however they all basically do exactly the same thing. These days there are no problem with a few of the sites doing this however, you might choose to be sure and determine should your wheel seemingly in the circle because these would be the easiest to find. Broken wheels are harder to locate and spin off wheels are basically impossible to discover yet still very efficient.

@deew thanks for your reply please let me know where i can find good 2.0 sites? in need minimum 100 sites.

will be thankful for your help

Today link wheel is the buzzword in website link building industry. This is one of the best ways of building links in the most natural way.

A link wheel basically is a process in which you build a dozen or so new blogs/web pages using web 2.0 properties such as squidoo, blogger, hubpages and etc, all on the same topic as your main blog or website. Then, on each of these mini sites, you write one (or more) unique quality article that includes a link to your main website or blog and another link to one of the other new blogs you just built.A link wheel basically is a process in which you build a dozen or so new blogs/web pages using web 2.0 properties such as squidoo, blogger, hubpages and etc, all on the same topic as your main blog or website. Then, on each of these mini sites, you write one (or more) unique quality article that includes a link to your main website or blog and another link to one of the other new blogs you just built.

can any one told me where i can get the the list of web2.0 properties need aprox 100 sites?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.