Hey guys,

I was looking for some recommendations on web analytics programs. Something a little easier to understand and work with then Google Analytics. Any suggestions?

Bob

Unfortunately I can't recommend anything other than Google Analytics. There are some more robust solutions out there, but they cost money and are mainly tailored to advanced ROI and eCommerce features. Not only is Google Analytics the best free solution out there, but it is also the industry standard right now. Instead of being scared off by something too intimidating, I would highly recommend tackling it head on. Pick up an eBook about it and try to learn it. It really isn't that bad, and it has a very good learning curve in that it has many straight forward features that you can use without taking advantage of the more complex stuff. As you progress your knowledge, you can delve under the hood and take advantage of its advanced reporting tools.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.