I know the basic idea of PPC is that you put adverts on your site and then you get paid for it. What i want to find out is

1. What part do you get paid for? (so is it jsut for the amount of time its online, they clicks, views etc)

2. How much do you get paid per click?

3. Which company provides the best service? (currently i only know of AdSense)

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

How much are you going to spend?

Not every click gets you the same amount, it depends on what your going to be spending and I always use Google ads for ppc.

I want to know how much it will earn me if i had them on my page. Didnt think you needed to spend for that.

I want to know how much it will earn me if i had them on my page. Didnt think you needed to spend for that.

it depend on number of clicks. if your site is receiving heavy traffic ur chances are more to get earn more.

it depend on number of clicks. if your site is receiving heavy traffic ur chances are more to get earn more

lets say i get 1000 hits on my page and 250 clicks on my ads. do u know how much this will earn me?

Pay per click charges depend on your key words ranking in search engine. If ranking is good then you well have to pay less amount, otherwise it takes huge charges.

Pay per click is an internet advertising model. Advertisers pay the site owner for clicks on the ads. Certain Pay per click will show a certain ad. based on a search where an advertisers keyword list is matched.
The amount of pay per clicked paid depends on many variables.

There are have many sites pay to click, you can seach but somes sites are scam. How much to pay it depaend on adv and on site.

does anybody know where the best place for leads is?

I have to redo my blog. Yesterday I saw some beautiful ones. They are having great results with their traffic. I am going to start over. Can anyone share?

I'm very happy to answer your questions because when we share knowledge we can get different thoughts on the topic. So addressing your questions

A. You'll be charged for when someone clicks you ads. So, that is the reason it is known as PPC (pay per click).

B. It depends on your budget (what is your daily budget) and which type of bidding strategy you have selected. If you're account is new I would like you to go with maximum clicks.

C. We (iConquerors) provides best service as per your requirement. We worked for different portfolios such as Educational sector, Healthcare sectors of different domains and LMS.

Pay Per Click is a marketing technique used for online marketing on search engines. In this advertising system, a user pays for every click that is made over the advertisement campaign run by him.
Whenever a query is made on Google search engine, we can see these paid advertisements on top of pages and whenever we click on these ad results the campaign owner has to pay for every click we made. PPC is a modern way of advertising and it is very effective as most people are active on search engine. Some business owners choose a PPC marketing company for all their PPC needs.

PPC (pay per click) is an online advertising model in which advertisers pay each time a user clicks on one of their online ads.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.