There are many ways to get more backlinks.you can get more back links by following ways

1.Directory submissionBlogging
2.Forum posting
3.Article posting
4.Press Release
5. Link exchange

I would say article submission is very effective in link building as it gives you natural links. If your article has quality and it is published to top article directories then your article would also be published to other sites and you would be getting back links to your site without any effort.

Hi everyone,

How to increase back links in yahoo and bing, It has any separate methods..

To increase backlinks is to try these avenues:
- blog commenting
- social bookmarking
- forum posting
- rss

Hello everyone,
you can increase your back link by post lots of site which you want quality based links for your website. just find good quality website which you can post your website link. forum posting , blog posting , classified posting , Directory Subbmition , Article posting , Preasreales etc.

For Yahoo you can submit different Yahoo directory I hope it will help you.

Could you explain with some examples? I think I have personally used different Yahoo directories. I have certainly made submissions to 'Yahoo directory' but not 'different Yahoo directories'

Off-page optimization is white hat seo process for make backlinks.

Article Submission
Bookmarking Submission
Link Wheel
Profile Linking
Google Alerts Commenting

This is really strange, when I ask a question, no one really bothers to reply> i guess the place is full of posters who just want the signature to get cached.. No real solutions here!

Facing trouble in recharging your cell-phone in different locations or at odd timings? Keep this tension out of your mind, as from now on you can recharge your device from any location and at anytime. Through Recharge1, mobile recharging has become so easy that anyone can operate it without any hesitation. You just need to register at Recharge1 by following simple steps then enter your mobile number followed by the amount of recharge and it’s done. Your top-up is done.
Find us at Recharge1

Start getting links from the relevnat site.Guest posting,Forum posting from the relevant sites can help you in getting back links

Take the advantage of social advertisements.

My opinion, try wallpost social ads, its free of cost upto 5. Here you can give URL with your targeted keyword. Utilize these 5 social ads with 5 different keywords.

All the Best.

Social Bookmarking
Guest Blogging
Exchanging links with other blogs and topics
Backlinks from the forums
Comments on the blog the same topic

hello friends
i m discusing about increasing the backlinks for a site
submit ur site on high page rank sites and on that sites which approved ur site in mimnimum time
just go throuth the article submission
form posting
social sites
bokmarking sites

Thanks and Regards

Hi,
Social book marking, Article submission, and forum posting these are the best seo technique to promote the website.You can get more back links by such ways.

There are many ways to increase backlinks like,

Blog posting and commenting
Your content should be unique and quality
Classifieds submission
Social Bookmarkings
Directory submission
Forum posting

There is not any different method of building backlinks for different search engines.Try to get natural links by working on blog commenting,forums,article marketing,guest posting etc..You will surely get rankings!!

All offpage techniques are performed to get backlinks..

Off page SEO strategies are best option for you to create backlinks for a website.Forum, Directory submissions, Articles, Blog Commenting, Ads posting.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.