Hi ,
I want to increase my sites PR, its PR is 0 from few months and I am continue working on link building and directories , But The PR is not increasing. Please give me suggestion.
Thanks in advance..
IntegratedS

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

Why do you want to increase PR? What is the purpose behind it? Rather than increasing PR, try to increase you traffic.

keep doing link building. it will increase your PR. PR is all about backlinks.

To increase your PR, you have to get backlinks from your niche related sites. Specially article submissions & content publishing on web properties 2.0 sites will help a lot, but require more submissions. Apart from that participating on your niche related blog comments, forums too will help to get good PR.

all with time...do backlinks at first but the most important nowadays is to have unique content

My husband is very knowledgeable on this matter, and one thing he told me that a sites PR does not represent more money or traffic. IT MEANS PRESTIGE. Sure, in the long run, prestige leads to sale, but in order to increase both rank and traffic you must do On-Page and OFF-Page SEO. On-Page SEO means working on your site's content, making it of high quality. At the same time you work on the placement of your keywords and your meta tags.

Off-Page SEO includes what you are already doing, backlink building through forum posting and blog commenting, classified submission and Article writing and distributing. You have to ensure the articles have unique content. They must be informative and well written. The keywords must be placed sporadically in sentences that convey a real message. Do pay attention to the recommendations others make and develop a system that works for you. But above all, as my husband says, you have to be patient!!! Things will shape up eventually.

Hi ,
I want to increase my sites PR, its PR is 0 from few months and I am continue working on link building and directories , But The PR is not increasing. Please give me suggestion.
Thanks in advance..
IntegratedS

you need to apply SEO tricks for this... search "seo tricks" on google you will find some useful help..

To get more PR, you have to get backlinks from your niche related sites.
As well as, article submissions too help a lot as far as you are getting link from your niche related content. Apart from that, if you can get backlinks from web page with good PR, that too help much.

Continue working in backlinks, is the only method to increase PR. Better to get backlinks in high Pr and related websites.

In my own experiences, if you want to increase your PR, fresh and original on page contents, seo friendly title and meta description tags, quality dofollowed backlinks for higher PR sources, especially from those niche relative sites, would be top 4 issues. :)

Thanks,

Keep on working for your site, page rank will be updated by Google in gap of certain time period. Hope the next PR updation happen March end 2010

My husband is very knowledgeable on this matter, and one thing he told me that a sites PR does not represent more money or traffic. IT MEANS PRESTIGE. Sure, in the long run, prestige leads to sale, but in order to increase both rank and traffic you must do On-Page and OFF-Page SEO. On-Page SEO means working on your site's content, making it of high quality. At the same time you work on the placement of your keywords and your meta tags.

Off-Page SEO includes what you are already doing, backlink building through forum posting and blog commenting, classified submission and Article writing and distributing. You have to ensure the articles have unique content. They must be informative and well written. The keywords must be placed sporadically in sentences that convey a real message. Do pay attention to the recommendations others make and develop a system that works for you. But above all, as my husband says, you have to be patient!!! Things will shape up eventually.

Your husband is absolutely right!
SEO is divided into two part On-page Optimization and Off-page optimization. Usually people don't pay much attention on On-page elements but believe me On-page optimization is as important as Off-page optimization, You need to have clean coded page code for better crawling and better load time. While performing off-page optimization, Always keep in mind that Google always seek quality instead of quantity

Don't worry about it because search engine optimization methods take time to mature. carry on your efforts.

To increase your pr use these seo techniques:
Social bookmarking
Directory submission
Forum posting
Article submission
Blog posting
Link wheel
Classified submission
Press release
Question answer

These techniques will increase ranking as well as brings traffic to your website.

Wait for Google Update, If you worked hardly, surely you will get, Be patience.

Keep on collect more & more backlinks for your website & increase your website presence on the search engines...

PR depends on many factors like content , inbound & outbound links , bounce rate , conversion rate and many more things. And for getting the high page rank provide the quality and useful content, get the quality backlinks, decrease the outbound links and high bounce rate and try to increase the conversion rate and get more traffic to the site. So one need to manage all these things to get the higher rank for the site.

Blog is the part of the website so first make a blog of your website and keep posted it every day with unique content. Optimize your on page including web content also then follow the steps of off page techniques. Definitely you will get hopefully result

Getting back links is the only way to increase the page rank.

Orkut Scraps

I suggest you that please do the "social bookmarking" on high pr sites and do some "article submissions" use the anchor in article body and in "author info". Your site rank will be increase within few days.

I agree with AirForeOne..

Excellent content "MAke sure its unique" SEO friendly Titles, Descriptions etc.. and quality High PR non reciprocal back links always works for our team here.

Link building techniques will help you most in getting back links and these back-links also helps to increase the website PR.

If you want to increase your site page rank you have to get backlink form good sites, articles directories and form fourms

PR is totally depend on quality backlinks. Get backlinks from high PR websites and same themed websites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.