Hello,

I have been using article submission and social bookmarking services. I did all manually.

I write a few articles a week and submit them to some article directories.

I create new blog pages on my sites and submit new pages to social bookmarking sites.

However, my traffic is going down on 2012.

Is there a new school of building back links in 2012?

What do I miss?

Thanks very much!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I would suggest you to try with linkwheel submission activities I hope it will help you.

I think you should also use Web 2.o and Blog Commenting, these two technique would also give you good result

Also try Yahoo Answers and Forum Posting...

RSS Submssions, Classifieds, Forums and Social networking would also help.

Nowadays the best strategies to get the traffic in your site are Link wheel and SMO. These bot activities are giving you lot of traffic to your site and helpful to build your online business in your niche. So, try with these activities.

The basics of seo never changes with the time there should be little bit changes but no major changes in seo tactics for link buildings so use all the traditional ways of link buildings and make a good use of social media site for driving a traffic on your site.

Member Avatar for jorik

You can use the same techniques as you did in the past years because the blinking building strategies are still the same. The only difficult task these days is to find relevant and Dofollow sites for building backlinks.

Same like you , getting in 2011 , but look at the update of Google panda , always follow that update

do high PR link building and dofollow you will get quallity backlinks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.