Hi,

I am using the matatage for search engine optimization and i am also entering keywords and descriptions but any of the search engine will not showing my page when i am typing such a keyword.

so is there any otherway for SEO means ranking the page or we have to pay someting to google

Please help me out

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I'm confused what techniques you're employing. Do you mean you are using meta keywords and meta descriptions? I suggest you read up in this SEO forum to learn all about some of the other techniques that are used to gain search engine rankings.

Hi,

Thanks yes I am using meta keywords and meta descriptions but its not working

You are most likely using outdated techniques for SEO. That was how one would rank on a search engine five years ago! You need to find some updated material and resources. It can be very competitive to rank for your phrase, and might take a substantial investment of time and money, depending on the level of competiveness.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.