What is SEO Submission ?

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

I have no idea. I never heard the term before.

Seo is a process of promoting a website on the search engine throgh various techniques. some of the activities requires to submit contents related to your products or information of the products.

seo is process in which you target your product based on keywords in search engine...for grab traffic.

This is not a right word...and i hope there is no such a word like SEO Submission and there is a word like Search Engine Submission....

Well i do not have any core idea but i think its mean that submit your site in any Search Engine for getting Organic or Local Ranking. for more information Please check SamuraisSEO.

Web is full of submissions whenever we open the web, we make or other kind of submission. Like registration in any website or add our personal data to any site I,e job, matrimonial, education sites etc. Web submission is just filling any kind of form on the web. Now what is the difference in general web submission and SEO submissions?

SEO is the process of creating on page and off page optimization which helps in ranking better in search engine results. To achieve this goal you have to go through various off page SEO techniques to get inbound links. Most of the off page SEO method requires submission of your website data.

I think so, something wrong with your question. i hope you coming to ask this only. SEO off page submission correct?

SEO is a process not submission, During SEO process you have to do submission of Blog, directory, social bookmarking, atricle and Press release.

SEO submissions or RSS submission?

SEO Submission is the process in which we make off page activities like directory submission, article, bookmarking etc and this is done to get a top rank for all the search engine.

Hope you understnad.

SEO is a process where using certain techniques you are able to move your site above other sites on the natural, non-paid for listings across the major Search Engines.
Lots of people make SEO more complicated than it actually is.Click Here

Not SEO Submission but Search Engine Submission.

Yeah, its Search Engine Submission.

SEO stands for search engine optimization, It is a type of online work who support the visibilities of websites in search engines.

Web is full of submissions whenever we open the web, we make or other kind of submission. Like registration in any website or add our personal data to any site I,e job, matrimonial, education sites etc. Web submission is just filling any kind of form on the web. Now what is the difference in general web submission and SEO submissions?

SEO is the process of creating on page and off page optimization which helps in ranking better in search engine results. To achieve this goal you have to go through various off page SEO techniques to get inbound links. Most of the off page SEO method requires submission of your website data.

SEO submissions include the following:

• Directory submission
  • Article Submission
  • Social bookmarks submission
  • Blog post submission
  • Search engine submission
  • Press release submission
  • Blog comments submission
  • Social media profile creations
  • Blog submission
  • Video Submission

I never heard this SEO submissions from since 3 years?????

I never heard any such term...

SEO submission means all that methods in we do submission to other sites like site submission, directory submission, article submissions etc.

SEO Submission is not any term in google...There are different types of submissions which perform in SEO.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.