Hi Folks

I have worked on these 8 steps to optimize my website.I have received very good results.

When you creating profiles on free blogs website, You can interconnect your video via youtube to get more viewers and backlink.

I have not imagine, i can get good result on this way.

1) Keyword Analysis.
2) Directories submission.
3) Web 2.0 submissions.
4) Social bookmarking.
5) Free blogs profile creation.
6) Business submission (citation).
7) Forums posting.
8) Video Submission.

May be all these types also good for you people.

All the best.Any suggestion, i would love hear.

Best Regards
Zesiranjha

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

What do you mean by creating free Blog profiles? could you elaborate more on it?? I have used the other aspects you have mentioned here.. but the results have been mixed. I prefer content marketing over any other traditional methods of marketing!

I think , blog profiling is the process of managing a blog for mrketing . I think this is the main use of the blog .

how videos giving backlink............?
Can explain how it works...........?
thanks in advance...!! and waiting for your reply..

Hi Folks

I have worked on these 8 steps to optimize my website.I have received very good results.

When you creating profiles on free blogs website, You can interconnect your video via youtube to get more viewers and backlink.

1) Keyword Analysis.
3) Web 2.0 submissions.
4) Social bookmarking.
7) Forums posting.
8) Video Submission.

Best Regards
Zesiranjha

What to do you mean by business submission (citation)? Can any one explain me please...

I think with the help of video we can advertise the our sit or link..
Thanks

I think , blog profiling is the process of managing a blog for mrketing . I think this is the main use of the blog .

No That is not Blog Profiling. The term is blog Marketing, It includes, commenting, posting and guest blogging. I think by Blog Profiling he means something different.

When you are uploading video on Youtube and other websites, you can also add descriptions ,keywords and url with video. Your Video will stay at these websites,

Video title should be your Keywords, or Website Title.

No one can delete it and span it, Google Algorithm optimize videos fast,

I have ranked keywords through these videos posting,

Off page seo include Directory submission,Social bookmarking, Commenting,Forums posting.Press Release

article submission
profile backlinks
blog comments
yahoo answers

When you are uploading video on Youtube and other websites, you can also add descriptions ,keywords and url with video. Your Video will stay at these websites,

Video title should be your Keywords, or Website Title.

No one can delete it and span it, Google Algorithm optimize videos fast,

I have ranked keywords through these videos posting,

This is correct Google loves these videos and it should be a real important part of a any campaign. Youutbe has great traffic too, so if your video is getting views its ranking will eventually increase!

Hi Zesiranjha:

Before you do your off-site SEO, you need to ensure your on-site SEO is good.

Your off-site SEO listing is excellent. Just remember, you can make all the lists you want, but you actuallly have to do the work to get the results.

Hello,
Good tips about off page SEO,it tips useful for increase our site rank and other may be helpful for SEO, I appreciate your tips.
Thanks.

The best ways to get backlinks are article submission , blog commenting on do follow and relevant blogs , get one way links on high pr sites and make profile creation on web 2.0 sites article submission is also good

You must check first that your content is unique and relevant. Off page optimization will give you high page rank in search engine. You can use forum commenting , article submission , directory submission , blog commenting and posting , Social bookmarking and social networking .

Hi Folks

1) Keyword Analysis.
3) Web 2.0 submissions.
4) Social bookmarking.
7) Forums posting.
8) Video Submission.

Best Regards
Zesiranjha

hi thanks for your kind information, please explain me in detail about Web 2.0 submissions.

He is just saying that Creat eblog profile like Blog posting just create new bogs and put some articles on it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.