Give me suggestion how i can do this ?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Make the profile with your brnad name on Social media sites and also try to get some high PR links with your brnad name using differnt SEO techniques, like foum posting , blog commening, article submission, social book marking etc...

I agreed with Pam7, Social Media is the best tool for making the brand visibility hence it easily reach targetted audience.

Any form of marketing works but using ads, affiliation, back links, social media, good content on site, etc. are good resources.

Nowadays social media and internet marketing both are very much popular to promote any kind of business products or brand globally. There are lot of startegies are available to promote business offers but social media is best one on recent situation.

Yeah I also agree with all above answers. Social media is a great way to promote your website. Apart from this you can do blog commenting by your domain name instead of any keyword. It is a great way to promote your website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.