I have few questions related to SEO techniques.

From where i can find best and easy SEO techniques for my website.

Can SEO help me to bring more traffic for my website.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by baxterbaker

easy as a pie....just read threads, at dani web there is a lots of topics about seo....just read it and become an expert ;)

easy as a pie....just read threads, at dani web there is a lots of topics about seo....just read it and become an expert ;)

I diffinitely agree wth karol33 just read on the threads here, as i was reading through the threads you will learn alot.

I have few questions related to SEO techniques.

From where i can find best and easy SEO techniques for my website.

Can SEO help me to bring more traffic for my website.

Good questions for a newbie (which obv ... ture). I feel compelled to answer this question so it's your lucky day. I hope you find your answers.

The first question has two parts:

The Best SEO Technique
Concentrate on deploying well-optimized, intelligent, uniquely important content while focusing on harnassing the power of the optimizable web page/site components (including things like webpage Titles, keyphrase emphasizing, tag attributes, the internal linking structure, logical naming conventions, <head> work, clean error free code ...).

The Easiest SEO Technique
Pay someone else to do it.

...and I won't even humour myself with the last question.

Ofcourse,a simple seo way will improve your traffics and hits.seo is simply to use,and now everyone can apply it to own blog.

I would recommend you to analyze your competitors' sites and join some big webmaster forums like daniweb or v7n. :)

Have a nice day,

seo techniques are very hard to achieve!

I disagree with you, it's easy to do seo techniques and it's not hard to achieve if you done it properly.

Actually the purposes of an SEO is to give your site traffic, lead and sales to your website.

A website if worthless without traffic and SEO is necessary to get that traffic to make your site worthy.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.