As many of you guys know, the best way to high rankings in search engines is to build up your backlinks, or other websites linking to you.

If you'd like to exchange links with DaniWeb, please visit our link directory at http://www.daniweb.com/directory/

We're very unique in that we give you free, prominent links THROUGHOUT DaniWeb.

Recommended Answers

All 76 Replies

Hi Dani,

I am new to this forum... I am interested in link exchange..How shall I proceed..

Thanks

As many of you guys know, the best way to high rankings in search engines is to build up your backlinks, or other websites linking to you.

If you'd like to exchange links with DaniWeb, please visit our link directory at http://www.daniweb.com/directory/

We're very unique in that we give you free, prominent links THROUGHOUT DaniWeb.

Hi,

Is that possible to get my website listed here http://www.daniweb.com/directory/
I can pay you per month or per year :!:

Just choose the forum related to your site. Scroll down towards the bottom of the page, and fill in the form. And you're done :)

... We're very unique in that we give you free, prominent links THROUGHOUT DaniWeb.

The links I get from being in your directory have been very authentic relevant links and appreciated. As a matter of fact, the link page often performs better than my own web site for niche keyphrase searches. I get much of a chance to come around too often and share in a heated discussion but when I do I only see intelligent debate on search engines and web optimization issues. You're great Daniweb girl!

Awww, thanks. *blushes* Thank you for the testimonial.

useful info. cool ;)

ya its true.. dani is really good site and very good directory

So are you listed in our directory, kaushik?

I have a business directory website, and i want to be listed on your link directory. But i am not so sure, what category my site should be listed. Anybody help me?

How about IT Careers and Business?

I'm very amazed to see Daniweb directory. I've been a forum member for a long time but never noticed it. Can i submit the site to the directory? I do a site with nearly 10 subdomains. It covers a varied range from software to work from home opportunities. Should i submit all the sites here orelse the main website will do. Please inform me how should i do it.

We only allow sites related to Information Technology / computing in the directory - all other submissions get deleted before they make it out of the queue.

Other than that, submit as many on-topic sites as you'd like into the best category - so submit one link for each subcategory that is related to computing.

I have a site with many math-related utilities
I am also working on posting C++ source code.

However, I don't do reciprocal linking; do you anticipate any opportunities to get listed in the Daniweb directory without a reciprocal link?

Regards.

David

Not right now, sorry. However, we do have opportunities to purchase static text links from us both by category and sitewide. Check out our media kit (link in footer) for details.

Just choose the forum related to your site. Scroll down towards the bottom of the page, and fill in the form. And you're done :)

The form was moved to the top of the page :) Another feature that was JUST added to the directory is a bunch of details that appear when you hover over a link.

I just submitted my website details to the link directory. Says In the Queue.....

Hope to be added soon.

Cool :) The script will keep you in the queue for 24 hours and then automatically do a check on the URL you submitted. If it can find a link back to DaniWeb, it will automatically add you.

Cool :) The script will keep you in the queue for 24 hours and then automatically do a check on the URL you submitted. If it can find a link back to DaniWeb, it will automatically add you.

I have already added the link.. So, that should take care of the script. :mrgreen:

I thought it was a paid directory like v7n when I saw first. But this thread changed my idea--
Thanks I'll be exchanging links with my 3 directories:mrgreen:

Oh!!! Thats reeally a good help. Really appreciated. Will help me to increase my back link copunt.

I could finally submit my 3 directories:mrgreen: -- One is completely new-just started today--the other two quite old. Hope they will be approved soon.:mrgreen:

wow i just thaught, wouldnt it be so cool if someone made a daniweb toolbar, like google search but you can search the directory, posts, tutorials, blogs, members, code snippets etc...

I could finally submit my 3 directories:mrgreen: -- One is completely new-just started today--the other two quite old. Hope they will be approved soon.:mrgreen:

It's all automated. 24 hours after you submit a link, an automated system checks the URL you submitted for a backlink. If it finds one, it accepts you into the directory. If not, it deletes your link from the queue.

thanks for this offer,

I will try it :)

I have also submitted one of my website.

Waiting for approval... as you said in 24 hrs....

Great I just submitted my site! Thanks Dani

It's all automated. 24 hours after you submit a link, an automated system checks the URL you submitted for a backlink. If it finds one, it accepts you into the directory. If not, it deletes your link from the queue.

I just submitted one my webpage, I have got a text link to daniweb.com in that page, will my link get rejected ?

If you look at your link details page in the directory, it should show your homepage as well as the page it expects to find a link back to DaniWeb on. Sometime within the next day or two (check your progress in the link queue) the directory will search for the link. If it's there, you'll be promoted out of the queue and into the main directory.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.