Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by canadafred

... Another really easy way to create non-reciprocal links is by owning a link on websites that exist only to provide traffic. Like owning country sites, pixel sites etc. One good example is my site ...

Do you really think it wise to suggest using "websites that exist only to provide traffic". Such schemes are of such little value to the Internet browser and so to the search engines. It is ridiculous to think that engaging "pixel sites" for purposes of SEO is anything remotely effective in either the short or the long term.

I find it sad that you think this an SEO strategy worthy of sharing in a public forum. But, then again, I have seen worse things suggested here.

Do you really think it wise to suggest using "websites that exist only to provide traffic". Such schemes are of such little value to the Internet browser and so to the search engines. It is ridiculous to think that engaging "pixel sites" for purposes of SEO is anything remotely effective in either the short or the long term.

I find it sad that you think this an SEO strategy worthy of sharing in a public forum. But, then again, I have seen worse things suggested here.

actually believe or not, advertising in these kinds of sites do work, and I am not only saying that because I own one. I am saying that because I advertise my site on these types of sites as well, it helped increase my Google P.R, search engine rank and overall got my links out there. It creates reciprical links for my websites and ultimately thats just what I want. However if you do think that advertising on sites like these is a waste, than there are also other alternative just whatever works for you :).

Thank You for reading the article though, I appreciate at lease somebody reading it :)

Freddie

actually believe or not, advertising in these kinds of sites do work ...

I would have a better look at what works and what doesn't work.

Some may work but the vast majority of these types of things are taking a shit-kickin' in the SERPs and this trend will continue to unfold as long as Google is hell bent to clean out the trash and sustain it's SERP integrity against the onslaught of second-class useless activities such as the ones you suggest whose sole aim is to artificially manipulate the importance and authenticity of web pages with such link and affiliate schemes.

Instead of wasting your time in discovering and sharing new SEO miracle tonics, get to work building quality, unique content.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.