www.flaveslinkdirectory.com

The way it works is they will let you submit 1 site for free with no reciprocial link.

If you want to submit multiple links, you can submit as many as you like as long as you reciprocate with a link back to them. (you can use this to submit your link in multiple categories)

It can only help to build backlinks.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Seems like a good directory but how long does they to to approve a directory?

But it has a PR , i checked it right now.

My links got approved in 24 hours. I think the PR is 0 now, but obviously that's because it is new. If you check link popularity, it already has several hundred link backs, so I am sure the PR will increase next go around.

Good find DansMuayThaiMMA.

But it has a PR , i checked it right now.

Worry less about PR and make sure you use targeted link text. As DansMuayThaiMMA has stated, it has it's own backlinks so it will be spidered often, which means that your link will be found sooner.

www.flaveslinkdirectory.com

The way it works is they will let you submit 1 site for free with no reciprocial link.

If you want to submit multiple links, you can submit as many as you like as long as you reciprocate with a link back to them. (you can use this to submit your link in multiple categories)

It can only help to build backlinks.

But how long I'm gonna wait till my link will be listed? maybe it takes a long long time, and if ever be listed a devaluing to my links as they put it on together with low quality sites.

But how long I'm gonna wait till my link will be listed? maybe it takes a long long time, and if ever be listed a devaluing to my links as they put it on together with low quality sites.

I just checked it now and there are no pending links. I think they update it 2 or 3 times a week.

but obviously that's because it is new. If you check link popularity, it already has several hundred link backs, so I am sure the PR will increase next go around.

will hundred link backs could make sure of ur PR?

The more backlinks you have, the better chance your PR will increase. My Muay Thai site got PR 1 with about 100 Google tracked links. When I got to about 230, it went up to PR 2.

I have found that if you take the amount of Yahoo links you have, and divide it by 10, that is about the amount of links that Google tracks.

I am sure that this directory will have a PR 1 soon. I submit to a lot of directories and find them to be a good source of backlinks.

Nice directory resource thanks for sharing here.

Good find DansMuayThaiMMA.

Worry less about PR and make sure you use targeted link text. As DansMuayThaiMMA has stated, it has it's own backlinks so it will be spidered often, which means that your link will be found sooner.

ture esp when the numerial on PR tool bar is not so accurate nowsadys

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.