Recently i created a website https://hmothersday.com/ and now i want to do link building of my site. So i want to ask what kind of link building strategy will work for this type of site?
Thanks,
Regards

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Do off-page SEO activities.

1. Social Bookmarking
  2. Article submission
  3. Blog commenting
  4. Document submission

Link building is the process of getting links from high authority sites, quality sites, and relevant/related sites. So try to do off page activites in various sites so that you maximum back links.

I hope Off-Page SEO activities are helps you

1. Guest Posting
  2. Article Submission
  3. Profile Creation
  4. Blog Commenting

Something specific to Mother's Day makes the site really only able to peak one day of the year. Lead up to that one day with a competition that culminuates on Mother's Day. Perhaps the winner can win a gift card for their mom or something like that. That's an idea that might get people's attention and get people talking about you, leading up to the day. The trick to a good link building strategy is to get people to talk about you. Build up hype.

Looks like a good idea @Dani, but the business person has to wait for the entire year for that 1 day. doesn't seem to be a loss for him?

You have to do SEO Off Page activities. It helps to you build high quality backlinks from various sites.

Link Building strategy is the important strategy in SEO. It drives more traffic to your website. Some imporatant link building activities are

1. Profile Creation
  2. Social Bookmarking
  3. Guest Blogging
  4. Web 2.0

Most important off-page link building strategies

1. Directory submission sites
  2. Classified ad submission sites
  3. Social bookmarking submission sites
  4. Forum submission
  5. Article submission
  6. Image sharing
  7. Url submission
  8. Press release
  9. Web2.0
  10. PDF submission
    11 Quora

First of all, Building links means telling google that your site is a quality source for users. Take the sites with good domain authority and relevant sites then write good and unique content and submit your site in those links. There are many off-page techniques for link building: SBM's, directories,blog commenting, forum submissions, guest blogging, article submissions, local classifieds, web 2.0 and few more.

Collect high DA backlink building sites and create backlink with business listing, directory submission and social bookmarking.

What I have seen, your website has adult content. Therefore, it would take extra effort to build backlinks. Simply because Google always blocks these types of sites. And also finding relevant sites & building a link with them would be hard.

In general, we would share our content in social media, forums, groups, write a guest post on relevant sites. However, you cannot do this. You have to find a relevant site like yours then try to build links with them. Join adult forums and talk about relevant topics then share your site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.