please told me the technique that create higher rank of mine website through key words just miss rose makeup is cosmetic website

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

rproffitt, what's wrong with the product? Looks like it has a lot of positive reviews, at first glance?

commented: Maybe Amazon ranks reviews in another order here. I see quite a few complaints. +15

please told me the technique that create higher rank of mine website through key words just miss rose makeup is cosmetic website

I suspect you know the answer to this, as it's exactly what you're doing right now. The best way to rank for your brand is to convince Google that it's a brand name with brand recognition. And what happens with brands? People refer to them all over social media without linking to them.

The best way to convince Google that you're a big brand, is to encourage people to be talking all about your brand name without linking to you. People think links are golden, but not using links is actually the key. So, do you like McDonald's? When was the last time someone actually linked to the mcdonalds.com website when they chatted about their food?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.