For the past few weeks, the alexa rankings are stable. Is there any update going on their side. Please any one, help :cry: :!:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Don't put any faith in alexa rankings ... they're so inaccurate and unpredictable. However, I have to say that I've experienced the same thing. Site traffic has been a yo-yo, alexa rankings have been relatively stable.

Don't put any faith in alexa rankings ... they're so inaccurate and unpredictable. However, I have to say that I've experienced the same thing. Site traffic has been a yo-yo, alexa rankings have been relatively stable.

Thanks for your reply!

But i need to know the reason as one of my client wants to know about it :mrgreen: as why the rankings are stable :cheesy: :eek:

I suspect your client might be asking too much of you if they expect you to be able to give a valid reason as to what's been going on behind the scenes with Alexa. I think the only thing you can safely acknowledge is that other sites are experiencing the same phenomena, and so it isn't as if your client is singled out in any way.

I suspect your client might be asking too much of you if they expect you to be able to give a valid reason as to what's been going on behind the scenes with Alexa. I think the only thing you can safely acknowledge is that other sites are experiencing the same phenomena, and so it isn't as if your client is singled out in any way.

CSC Gal,

:) Thank you!

I wil manage my client with this reply :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.