Hi everybody !

This is my first thread ....and i am vijayanand fro coimbatore, India. I am 22 years old and i have started my own web designing concern named S6teen technologies (India) Pvt Ltd..i need to know about search engine optimization right from from the scratch as i have no idea.I would be much greatful if u can help me out ..u can also mail me at vijay@s6teen.com thank you. I am pretty confident that the moderator accepts my message.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

SEO is such an enormous industry that you can't really create a thread and say "teach me all about it." That would be like creating a thread and saying "teach me everything you know about the web design industry." As a web designer, you know that isn't possible.

What I recommend that you do is learn by reading other threads in this SEO forum. Then, come back to us with more specific questions you may have.

Good luck!!

Our own Daniweb member SEOBook has a highly acclaimed best selling e-book. A very good place to start learning about the subject.

Go to the local book store. There is actually a Dummies series book called SEO for Dummies. It has good basic information for learning white SEO and what to avoid.

Also buy John Battels book on Google called 'The Search'.
Great insights on Google and SEO in general.

Rick

And check out Aaron Wall's SEO Book. It's an eBook you can buy online.

Hi everybody !

This is my first thread ....and i am vijayanand fro coimbatore, India. I am 22 years old and i have started my own web designing concern named S6teen technologies (India) Pvt Ltd..i need to know about search engine optimization right from from the scratch as i have no idea.I would be much greatful if u can help me out ..u can also mail me at vijay@s6teen.com thank you. I am pretty confident that the moderator accepts my message.

Hi,

Contact me if you need any SEO advise :mrgreen:

Search engine optimization requires a strong organisation that will put u above ur competition.Search engine spiders need an easy path to follow.They are programs that
crawl into ur website to store them inside a data base for later retrieval by a search engine.
People who have been optimizing the web for some time now, must keep patience.Sites have risen and fallen in search engine at times.They have also been fluctuations
in rankings on a day to day basis.One must al;ways be patient when a search engine puts ur website inside the database.Once inside the database the search engine
changes their alogrithms , thereby changing the rankings of the site.If basic techniques are optimized the site weathers the changes in search engine alogrithms.Some
search engines change their alogrithms every other week to kep their data fresh and relevant.
Being persistent is also important.By keeping accurate records and reviewing them on a weekly or monthly basis chances of completing all necessary tasks are
enhanced.Persiting at these tasks helps to go one step ahead of competititon.Keeping in mind the theme and name of sites,focus shud b kept do that it doesn't slip out
of ur hand's grasps.
Last but not the least it is important that one continues to upload data on the site on a steady schedule.
Keeping these factors in mind marketing of a site in seo bcomes more easy.
Best Regards,
Shuvayu
MarketRaise Corp.
marketraise2005@gmail.com
marketraise@marketraise.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.