I want to know how to maintain the traffic to your website. My website has traffic but it goes up and down every month. I want to make it a little stable. Any help will be appreciated.

sageshark commented: What is your publishing frequency? You need to publish everyday to keep your site alive and fresh. +0
simon01 commented: 1.Choose the right website builder. Success starts with the right foundation. 2.Update Regularly details 3.Give it a Makeover. 4.Review your content o +0

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Always include relevant keywords in your content. Keywords should be used naturally, not stuffed into the content so much that they detract from the main idea or distract the reader. It’s important to use keywords throughout the content, like the meta description, the page title, the URL, headers and a few times throughout the piece.

And also use some tools to identify why your traffic is fluctuating. such as ahref, semrush etc

There are various ways to maintain the traffic of your site. Some of the ways include making sure that you choose the right website builder if you want to build a great website, you must also find the best people for the job.

Update your site on regular basis. If you’re too busy and can’t do updates on a daily basis, you can choose to add content weekly or a few times every month.

The most important part is to review your content. Always proofread your content before publishing it.

Using social media is often a cited solution when it comes to finding a way to promote your website for free! Social media is known as a top traffic source for many websites. I

commented: Thanks, I would surely follow your recommendations. . +0

So is the nature of the web :)

How much traffic do you get from search engines such as Google, social media, returning traffic, etc?

Also, what is the nature of your site? (E-commerce, publishing, etc).

You need to start investing in advertising. Both in seo and google ads

commented: nope, he needs to get his website offering something people want to look at first... Apparently he doesn't even manage to keep his existing viewers -4

Hey, I am very grateful to seen this post because I am also new blogger and i want to facing this issue yet . I have uploaded many article on blog but still have no ranking . can anyone expert tell me how will be possible ?

commented: Very nice post. Thanks to share. I am very pleased to introduce about rotate pdf, rotate a pdf, rotate pdf pages, rotate pdf free. Please visit here t +0

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is deliver traffic flow to your site, it targets unpaid traffic rather than paid one. It’s a worthwhile investment if you’re looking into increasing your visibility in SERP.

Try to add more target keywords on website and create quality backlinks to your site

This is not a difficult to maintain traffic on your website you should start a campaign on social accounts of your business to maintain traffic this is the best way to create more traffic.

For managing the website's traffic and want some stability in that, follow some of the tips given here.

1.Focus on relevant keywords.

2.Create sharable content.

3.Make an effort to do organic SEO on your website.

There are a number of ways to maintain website traffic. One way is to regularly produce high-quality content that is relevant to your target audience. Another way is to participate in social media and share your content with your followers. You can also use paid advertising to target potential customers and drive them to your website. And finally, you can optimize your website for search engines so that your site appears at the top of the search results pages.

For a website traffic is very important to rank on the top of the SERPs. Search engines define traffic as organic traffic. Traffic depends on the website's optimization that provides organic traffic for the website. To maintain traffic there are certain things that are important to acknowledge like keyword research, content optimization, title, backlink, internal and external link and redirection. These above things should be maintained and kept up-to-date occasionally that affects your website’s traffic. And if possible keywords and titles can be changed, maintaining the relevancy to the content, can enhance the traffic of your website. No one is yet sure about changing the keyword and title of a page (that already gained traffic) can increase traffic, it may also decrease the traffic. So you can do one thing, you can make a new keyword and title for a new page.
No doubt that everybody maintains their websites according to it. So, no need to worry, just continue what you were doing and keep your website up-to-date that will help you to maintain the traffic for your website.

According to my thoughts this is because of your old content. That's why you need to make your content best,mistaken less and according to the needs of the visitors.Means when someone visit your site he will be amazed with your quality content.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.