Hello Everybody,
I am new in SEO & I want to know more about Affiliate marketing. Can anyone can explain more about affiliate marketing.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Well, affiliate marketing really isn't a subset of SEO. SEO is search engine optimization ... ranking high in the search engine results. Affiliate marketing is when an eCommerce website has affiliates who sell their product for them in exchange for a commission when a consumer buys the product through an affiliate. You can learn more about affiliate programs through our Advertising Sales Strategies forum.

Affiliate marketing is an Internet-based marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's marketing efforts.

Affiliate marketing is also the name of the industry where a number of different types of companies and individuals are performing this form of Internet marketing, including affiliate networks, affiliate management companies, and in-house affiliate managers, specialized third party vendors, and various types of affiliates/publishers who promote the products and services of their partners.

Hello Everybody,
I am new in SEO & I want to know more about Affiliate marketing. Can anyone can explain more about affiliate marketing.

Hi there,
The Comments posted already here are absolutely true,and i just found something that is incredible!! It's a FREE marketing system that has 22 sources of income! I'm already making money from it because there's no selling either!! I just invite people into the FREE system and get paid from multiple companies at the same time! And, no, I'm not joking;, in this system, there are a bunch of video tutorials that show you how to create accounts with companies that pay you for referring others. When someone joins through my referral site, every account that they create has me as the sponsor automatically, so I'm making money from multiple companies simultaneously! Do yourself a favor and check it out because you have nothing to lose. You can make some good money from setting up just the free accounts! http://ur.lc/3xc

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.