What about a video such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pspsSn_nGzo where we see about turbocharging our programming with AI.
Again, I feel that it's not acceptable in this site to name a specific AI/ML tool so besides the unnamed tool I'll mention that Tabnine has implemented generative AI/ML into their products.

So AI content/tool review seems to be verboten here but let's skip past that and what about YouTube reviews. Do you think the SEO there will slam such reviews?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

What about a video such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pspsSn_nGzo where we see about turbocharging our programming with AI.

You linked to a 17 minute video of a guy named Dave explaining the pros and cons of ChatGPT, as well as an in-depth explanation of how to use it as an effective tool. I fail to see how that is relevant to how I have been deleting dozens of copy-and-pasted ChatGPT word vomit being posted here lately thanks to our new "Do not post spun or AI-generated content" community rule.

Dave's video is informative and useful. Someone typing a forum thread title into ChatGPT and then copying/pasting what it spits out into DaniWeb is not.

Do you think the SEO there will slam such reviews?

If the YouTube video is featured and produced by a guy named Dave giving his perspective on ChatGPT, complete with examples, pros and cons, etc., then no, there won't be any SEO issues. If the YouTube video is the result of someone using a video-generation AI with the prompt, "Generate a video about the effectiveness of ChatGPT" and then an AI creates something entirely on its own, and that video is then uploaded to YouTube, then, yeah, that video might not do so well in terms of SEO.

Right now - AI is providing an opportunity for some marketers while others talk about it....Chris Rempel, Andrew Hansen and others are creating seminars, interviews, etc....all about the impact of AI on marketers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.