Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by guinanie

SEO is a constantly evolving art. I would not say SEO is dying but certain practices in SEO have become obsolete and ineffective
Such practices such as meta-taging, Link exchange have indeed lost ground in the SEO industry.

Yes, I agree wity you

SEO will have some part to play in some form in the future

The art of SEO has never changed.

What has happened over the last five years is that link strategists have been going around masquerading as search engine optimizer in such a huge volume that most of the Internet world has lost sight of what SEO has always been. They are confused. SEO has little to do with off-site factors, often, nothing at all.

I write extensively about this all the time in hopes of drawing
attention to an ever growing search engine manipulation problem; that essentially, the search engines have themselves created.

The answer to the question : when will a web page be rewarded based on merit? Someday.

As long as there are organic searches SEO won't die.... It is a continous process...

As long as search engines deliver traffic there will be SEO. Period.

totaly agree with you.. its common sence...

What dies that mean?

means SEO buddy....

SEO will not die, but yes can be changed by terms and conditions from search engines.... like updations....

SEO won't die still the major search engines are there. Only the terms, algos, n methodology will keep on changing. Either they will become thinner:) or thicker...:( So chill out n keep working hard.

SEO won't die still the major search engines are there. Only the terms, algos, n methodology will keep on changing. Either they will become thinner:) or thicker...:( So chill out n keep working hard.

yeah... well said..

SEO will not die and it is continue to grow and to improved in the internet marketing.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.