arnozzle 0 Newbie Poster

Hi Guys,

I am a student carrying out a project concering online checkout systems.

I designed 2 websites which used different systems , one had paypal one google checkout, and i made users go through the checkout process, and did some HCI type sessions asking them how they felt etc.

I have questionnaires they filled in before they tested the systems and another set of questions they filled in after the test.

I have performance data which i got by timing the users during the tests and some performance regarding the system itself i got through timing expert users.

i am trying to come up with a model for comparing the systems, ( the overall analysis is broader, looking also at merchant account checkouts and e-money solutions)

I need suggestions as to how i can try to tie the data together ...ie to try and proove points such as 'Men are less concerned with security but navigate slower, women spend more time reading fine prints but navigate faster"

I know i can use correlations but can anyone think any other method to try and tie this type of data togetehr? or does anyone have any suggestions in general?