GreenZap is PayPal's competition..., it's pre-launching now and you get $25 for signing up. Here are some articles...

You cannot sign up normally as you need a promo link, so here's a promo link for you all.

www.greenzap.com/

just click on the register link at the lower left, and if the promo code isn't already entered, enter in freemoneypromo.

you will get FREE 25 $ USD upon signing up, it will be credited to your account once greenzap opens on the 1st June 2005.

HOPEFULLY this will take over paypal because they have shite customer service.

I believe the reason that they are giving away 25$ USD is aggressive marketing tactics in an attempt to enter the market aggressively, and throw payPal off balance.

DISCUSS

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

SWEET, a competitor to Paypal! This could lead to great things! Aren't Paypal and Ebay kind of like a monopoly because no other online money companies are involved? Well now they will be if Ebay tries to keep GreenZap out. Woot! Hurray for competition!

exactly. If there is a competetor, it should hopefully drive fee charges DOWN. Plus, this site offers to give you $25 dollars for signing up!! Even if they don't follow through, you lose nothing!

In my opinion, if there is EVER an opportunity to make money, don't turn it down if you have nothing to lose :)

Hello

I would just like to say that GreenZap preregistration is now complete and has changed their ref. links:
http://www.greenzap.com/

So, let's see what the can do for us.. :mrgreen:

Yes, I'm quite impressed with the GreenZap promotion. It is worth my while, and GreenZap says that instead of paying for high-powered advertising, which costs hundreds of dollars for each customer recruited into GreenZap, it is paying the public. I estimate that on average GreenZap is probably paying the public $20 per customer--and that's pretty cheap compared to what the big-time advertisers cost.

The new online bank GreenZap is now open for business and is still rewarding you to bring in new customers. Some of Greenzap's customers now have $1000s pending for having promoted Greenzap during May.

Join here, if you please: http://www.greenzap.com/
and/or use the ZapID york
ZapID: york

For additional information, see http://freepgs.com/ledbetter/wordpress/ or
http://research.90megs.com/blogmax

GreenZap is PayPal's competition..., it's pre-launching now and you get $25 for signing up. Here are some articles...

You cannot sign up normally as you need a promo link, so here's a promo link for you all.

www.greenzap.com/

just click on the register link at the lower left, and if the promo code isn't already entered, enter in freemoneypromo.

you will get FREE 25 $ USD upon signing up, it will be credited to your account once greenzap opens on the 1st June 2005.

HOPEFULLY this will take over paypal because they have shite customer service.

I believe the reason that they are giving away 25$ USD is aggressive marketing tactics in an attempt to enter the market aggressively, and throw payPal off balance.

DISCUSS

very intereresting ..... thanks for sharing .... let's hope it will become a paypal competitor... :p

I've removed the referal links...

Anyway.. You must relize that GreenZap is webcash, and not real cash, you can't get it in any real solid form.

Paypal is still the dominating online payment method and I am 95% sure its not going to change with GreenZap

Thanks for removing the referral links. When I seen referral links, I often assume that it is ok to post a referral link.

re GreenZap cash: Zap info center: http://greenzap.com/greenzap-customer-care-center.asp#ZAP3

When you Go Gold, you’ll continue to get rewarded with $5 of WebCash for every person that opens a GreenZap account and enters your ZapID. Additionally as a Gold member, you can earn $5 to $30 for everyone who upgrades to a GreenZap Gold account using your ZapID. All rewards earned will be delivered to your GreenZap account and divided 80/20 – 80% deposited to your Cash Balance and 20% deposited to your WebCash Balance. . . . Q: How can I withdraw money?
Funds available in your Cash balance can be requested via a bank transfer, international wire, or a check. Gold members can additionally withdraw from their Cash balance by loading monies to their GreenZap Stored Value MasterCard® or Visa® .

Has anyone tried stormpay. It is almost the same thing as paypal. It has been around for a little while.

GreenZap online payments has announced that customers may now instantly upgrade to ‘Gold’ status using Visa and Mastercard credit cards. This new service is called INTGold. You access INTGold from within your existing GreenZap account.

And you can still upgrade to Gold by sending GreenZap a U.S.$ check or by transferring money from a U.S. bank.

Over a quarter million people have already signed up to be a part of the GreenZap online community.

Please note that previously I made the mistake of calling GreenZap a bank. GreenZap is NOT a bank but a payments processor similar tp PayPal and StormPay.

Yes, I'm quite impressed with the GreenZap promotion. It is worth my while, and GreenZap says that instead of paying for high-powered advertising, which costs hundreds of dollars for each customer recruited into GreenZap, it is paying the public. I estimate that on average GreenZap is probably paying the public $20 per customer--and that's pretty cheap compared to what the big-time advertisers cost.

The new online bank GreenZap is now open for business and is still rewarding you to bring in new customers. Some of Greenzap's customers now have $1000s pending for having promoted Greenzap during May.

Join here, if you please: http://www.greenzap.com/
and/or use the ZapID york
ZapID: york

For additional information, see http://freepgs.com/ledbetter/wordpress/ or
http://research.90megs.com/blogmax

In today’s (July 8, 2005) e-mail, GreenZap informed us that

Retro rewardz have been accounted for, and account calculations have been finalized. As of today, all of the GreenZap account holders who have worked so hard to expand the GreenZap community will find their retro rewardz have been triggered in their accounts. Enjoy watching your earned rewardz convert from ‘pending’ to ‘available’ as they continue to be processed and verified. “I pre-registered with GreenZap on the first day and have been telling everyone I know about GreenZap ever since! said Nick H., real-life Zapper. Nick has earned over $21,500 in rewardz ($16,620 in Cash and $4,910 in WebCash) simply by spreading the word.

GreenZap Summarized

GreenZap, which was calculating pre-registration rewardz over the long weekend, is now back to business as usual and accepting new enrollments as of today. Tell your friendz and family to join now using your unique ZapID and continue to earn rewardz. And don’t forget to remind your friendz and family that they will receive $25 WebCash free just for opening an account!

GreenZap has ended it's affiliate program for now: Quote:

Thank you for contacting us.

GreenZap is currently in the process of revamping its 'Rewardz' program. The previous 'Rewardz' program no longer exists. Although we do not have an exact date as to when the new program will be launched, we will provide updates via email and the GreenZap website.

And here is an excerpt from GreenZap's April news release, where they talk about the $57 million law suit they have brought against the people who libeled them:

GreenZap Successful in Bringing Down Scam Website

San Diego, CA —April 19, 2007— GreenZap®, Inc., (Pink Sheets: GZPN - News) an online payment provider, announced that it has identified the owner and developer of greenzapscam.com and in doing so, forced the termination of the scam website and subsequently acquired the domain.

According to GreenZap, a graduate student of computer sciences living in Singapore is responsible for the libelous website. The student is also partial owner and operator of the same company that GreenZap filed a lawsuit against in February for a total of $57.5 million. It was shortly after filing that suit that GreenZap uncovered the scam-site-owner's identity. GreenZap believes that the graduate student's sole purpose for creating the harmful site existed for his own financial gain.

commented: Thanks for the update +14

That's great news :) :) Hope they throw that guy in prison for the rest of his life.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.